Sunday 8 June 2008

Kim Cattrall: 'Beautiful People Don't Always Have Great Sex'

Kim Cattrall has admitted that like her Sex And The City character Samantha Jones, she enjoys more satisfying intercourse in her mature years because she was too ashamed of her body in younger days.



The 51-year old, who plays insatiable man-eater in the TV series and film, admitted that as soon as she stopped worrying about body image, her sexual conquests improved greatly.



And the actress is now convinced that the best-looking people don't always have the greatest sex.



She tells Cosmopolitan magazine: "Everyone expects great-looking guys and beautiful women to be having great sex. That's not true. I always had a sexy image on camera, but I wasn't having a fabulous sex life.



"Why? Because you can't be intimate with an image. Similarly, I remember going to bed with a really good-looking ladies' man, in the hope he'd teach me what I'd been missing. He didn't."


See Also